Tuesday, January 18, 2005

1-18-05 and still waiting on Amazon

I have finally convinced Amazon that a router that I ordered from them and was shipped on 1-5 has still not arrived and they've shipped a replacement. One would think that after being missing in the mail for two weeks, they would ship my replacement via UPS or Fedex or some reliable method. NOPE, the new one is back in the mail. AARRRGGG! Maybe I'll see it this week.
Nothing much has happened since the last post. I finished reading" The Silver Chair", and started "The Horse and His Boy." Contrary to the last post I have reduced my reading to one chapter every other night or so, which has greatly increased the time required to finish these, and make me feel like a literary weakling.
I have been sitting on a giant ball at work, which people laugh at, but it's really comfortable and supposedly improves posture and tones abs.
We have planned another backpacking trip for March. Same place, different trails.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home